Coordination and communication with AFAS program
In order to meet the federation’s objectives and lines of work, we develop some activities focused on enduring and strengthening its federative structure.
Desde - Hasta: - Actualmente
Some of them are:
- Coordinating different member organization's programs.
- Developing common projects.
- Designing information and dissemination material as well as specialized guides about neurodegenerative dementia where social and health care professionals work.
These actions are carried out in on-site, call and videoconference formative meetings. Besides talking about relevant topics in terms of tabs and the approval of activity reports, in management boards and members assemblies different approaches and work methodologies from different professional fields related to caring for people with dementia and their families are combined in order to provide a better quality of life.
Funding: Consellería de Sanidad (Ministry of Health)
Implementation period: Year 2019
Entities that offer this program:
- In A Coruña: AFABER, AFACO, AFAL-FERROLTERRA, AGADEA
- In Lugo: AFALU, AFAMON, AFACHANTADA, AFAVIVEIRO
- In Orense: AFAOR
- In Pontevedra: AFAPO, AFAGA, AFAMO, AFASAL